Hiring: Sales Representative and Sales Support
Sales Representative and Sales Support
Our company is growing, and we are currently expanding our sales team. These positions require generating new leads, making prospective outbound calls, and creating new accounts. These roles will work with sales team to qualify opportunities and schedule initial meetings, presentations and follow-up meetings until closing. Each role involves a wide range of activities including delivering consistent monthly sales bookings against quota, opening new accounts, and generating the necessary volume of outbound activities to support a healthy pipeline that moves the business forward.
Entry level persons are encouraged to apply for the Sales Support role. Internship position is also offered.
- Lead generation through outbound marketing and email campaign
- Cold calling prospects and responding to all leads within a timely fashion
- Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts; Meet monthly and quarterly leads objectives
- Managing sales pipeline - Reporting sales activities and opportunities to assigned manager
- Delivering live demonstrations and presenting sales/marketing pitches
- Collaborating with marketing team in creating and delivering company messages Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- No fear for cold calling and a successful closing attitude
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on producing quality work
- Strong research, telephone and online networking skills
- Excellent organization for tracking contacts and sales activities Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as business, marketing, etc.
What We Offer
Company matching retirement account, Health benefits (Kaiser), Dental/Vision Plan, PTO plus paid-holidays, sick days, and Base + Incentives